Well, if you have been reading the blog–you know my love for Target, Tarjay, whatever you like to call it RUNS DEEP. I mean what isn’t to like, a clean, bright store filled with fashionable and affordable clothes, shoes and accessories (and a Starbucks right inside). Not to mention, beauty products, home goods, etc. (I will save that for another post).
Knowing my love or some may call obsession, my amazingly talented friend and photog Beth suggested that our last shoot together take place at the motherland! Now you know if we are going to shoot there, my entire ensemble has to be from there!
Shop it here (the whole thing is under $70):
Our first stop was one of my favorite places, SUNGLASSES!
We quickly moved onto another favorite–shoes!
Then we scoured the isles for some fun new items and headed to the newly renovated dressing rooms
Then Beth decided I should pretend to be a mannequin (SUCH A GREAT MOVIE BTW)
One last stop at accessories
And then we zoomed on out of there (yes that lady behind me thought I was crazy!)
Now that fall is right around the corner, below are some of my top picks…so much good stuff! And you will undoubtedly being seeing lots of these looks on the blog soon! And keep reading (I know this is getting long… for my five tips on a successful Target run):
My Top Five Tips for hitting the bullseye on your Target fashion run:
- Give yourself plenty of time and ideally go solo (aka sans kids) or with one of your best shopping friends (oh and grab a starbucks special treat)– ensure you have plenty of time to browse and try things on.
- Look for pieces that have great details–this will make them appear like you have invested far more than you have.
- Pick up on-trend pieces at Target’s prices. Aka, you want to get in on the mule trend but aren’t overly committed, snag them here. Same goes with trendy denim styles, if you aren’t overly committed or only want them for a season, why invest more? (Now, classic denim is DEFINITELY worth the investment–again another post on that coming).
- Accessories are a MUST! Whether you are an earring fanatic like moi or purse lover, the choices are endless and the quality is fab (see above re: trendy pieces).
- Download the Target app and use cartwheel to save even more moola! They always have deals and sometimes you get exclusives ones based on your shopping habits–YASS!
Leave A Comment